Five Steps from Inquiry to Enrollment.
1. Schedule a Visit
Some things you just have to see for yourself!
Contact Mashie Feintuch, Director of Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org 905-771-1234 ext.234 to arrange a personal campus tour.
2. Complete an Online Application Form
The first step in completing an application form is to create your online account.
- Please click HERE to fill out a New Student Inquiry Form. If you are applying for multiple children, only one form is needed per family.
After submitting an Inquiry Form you will receive an automatic reply email with your online log-in information (username and password).
- Log into our online Parent Portal (click HERE) with the username and password you received by email in the step above. Here is where you will create and begin to fill out a New Student Application for each child.
A completed application includes:
- ✔ Submission of all online form pages (9)
- ✔ A recent photo of the applicant
- ✔ Consent for release of records
- ✔ Copy of applicant’s birth certificate
- ✔ Copy of the applicant’s up-to-date immunization record
- ✔ Current report card and last year’s report card or progress report and assessment reports (if applicable)
- ✔ School Principal or teacher contact information
- ✔ Rabbinic reference; Name of family Rabbi and contact information
- ✔ A $500 non-refundable tuition deposit fee.
Be sure to complete each page in its entirety. It is important that you scan and upload all required documents. You will receive an email confirming that your child’s Online Application has been submitted. If you have any questions while filling out the forms, please let us know. We are happy to help!
3. Schedule a Student Visit
Spending time with each student allows us to get to know your child better. .
- Students entering Nursery, JK, SK and Grade 1 are required to attend one of our scheduled “playdate” sessions in our Gan classroom. This observational play session gives the school and your child an opportunity to begin to get to know one another. While your child visits the classroom you are invited to meet informally with administrators and other parents.
- Students entering Grades 1-8 are required to meet with our learning specialists for an academic evaluation in both General Studies and Hebrew comprehension. This screening allows us to better understand your child’s academic achievement in relation to our program at Netivot.
4. Family Enrollment Meeting
An opportunity for us to get to know you better – let’s meet!
Family enrollment meetings are held at our North Campus location and are a great opportunity for us to interact with your child (Gr. 2-8) and get to know your family better. As well, we encourage families to utilize this meeting to share relevant information and further learn about our school’s programs and policies. Several dates and time slots are available with booking accessible through our online Enrollment Meeting Calendar which will be shared with you after your child’s application is received.
Developmental Questionnaire forms are required for all applicants and must be submitted one week prior to your Family Enrollment Meeting.
5. Admissions Decision
Upon completion of all steps in the application process, the Admissions Committee will determine the decision for each applicant. Letters of decision will be sent to you by email. Please refer to the Admission Timeline page for date information. Once accepted, you will be directed back to your online Parent Portal account to complete your child’s Online Registration. Completing Online Registration along with your Tuition Contract pages will take place in April.
The Netivot HaTorah Admissions Office is dedicated to assisting families through the admissions process and continuing to provide support for our current families beyond enrollment.