YOUR PATH TO ENROLLMENT
Five Steps: From Inquiry to Enrollment
1. Schedule a Virtual Visit
Some things you just have to see for yourself!
Due to Covid-19 restrictions we are unable to have visitors in our school buildings. Not to worry though, we have you covered! Contact Mashie Feintuch, Director of Admissions, to arrange your personal virtual 360° campus tour. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-771-1234 ext. 234.
2. Complete an Online Application Form
The first step in completing an application form is to create your online account.
- Please click here to fill out a New Student Inquiry Form. If you are applying for multiple children, only one Inquiry Form is needed per family. After submitting an Inquiry Form you will receive an automatic reply email with your online log-in information (username and password).
- Log into our online Parent Portal by visiting here with the username and password you received by email in the step above. Here is where you will create and begin to fill out a New Student Application for each child.
A completed application includes: Submission of all online form pages (9)
- ✔ A recent photo of the applicant
- ✔ Consent for release of records
- ✔ Copy of applicant’s birth certificate
- ✔ Copy of of the applicant’s up-to-date immunization record
- ✔ Current report card and last year’s report card or progress report and assessment reports (if applicable)
- ✔ School Principal or teacher contact information
- ✔ Rabbinic reference; Name of family Rabbi and contact information
- ✔ A $500 non-refundable tuition deposit fee
Be sure to complete each page in its entirety. It is important that you scan and upload all required documents. You will receive an email confirming that your child’s Online Application has been submitted. If you have any questions while filling out the forms, please let us know. We are happy to help! Email Mashie Feintuch at email@example.com
3. Schedule a Virtual Student Visit
Spending time with each student allows us to get to know your child better.
- Students entering Grades 1-8 are required to meet with our learning specialists for an academic evaluation in both General Studies and Hebrew comprehension. This meeting allows us to better understand your child’s academic achievement in relation to our program at Netivot in order to best support your child upon their transition. Due to Covid- 19 restrictions we are unable to have visitors in our school building. This meeting with your child will take place virtually over Zoom.
- Students entering Grades 1-8 are required to meet with our learning specialists for an academic evaluation in both General Studies and Hebrew comprehension. This screening allows us to better understand your child’s academic achievement in relation to our program at Netivot.
4. Family Enrollment Meeting
An opportunity for us to get to know you better – let’s meet!
Family enrollment meetings are held over Zoom video conferencing and are a great opportunity for us to interact with your child and get to know your family better. As well, we encourage families to utilize this meeting to share relevant information and further learn about our school’s programs and policies. Several dates and time slots are available with booking accessible through our online Enrollment Meeting Calendar. A link to this calendar will be shared with you after we receive your child’s application.
Developmental Questionnaire forms are required for all applicants and must be submitted at least one week prior to your Family Enrollment Meeting.
5. Admissions Decision
Upon completion of all steps in the application process, the Admissions Committee will determine the decision for each applicant. Letters of decision will be sent to you by email. Please refer to the Admission Timeline page for date information. Once accepted, you will be directed back to your online Parent Portal account to complete your child’s Online Registration. Completing Online Registration along with your Tuition Contract pages will take place in April.
The Netivot HaTorah Admissions Office is dedicated to assisting families through the admissions process and continuing to provide support for our current families beyond enrollment. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time!